12+ years overall experience in IT, mostly as a delivery manager and a head of department. Currently working as an Agile and career coach in Kiev Luxoft Agile Practice. I work closely with delivery managers, teams and customers, perform project processes assessment, provide team and individual Agile coaching, create and conduct trainings and workshops. I enjoy seeing how understanding of this or that concept reaches a person mind and a-ha effect appears, I feel very inspired when know that I described or showed something innovative and useful for an individual or a team that make their live sparking with new colors and daily duties stop being a burden and become being fun.
Talk: Agile Facilitation
The main goal of the talk is to make you familiar with facilitation concept and facilitator role in meetings, negotiations, group discussions, Scrum events, etc. During the session you get understating about facilitation process, facilitator role, explore efficient facilitation techniques of information gathering, analyses and evaluation. You will also learn techniques for conflict resolution and see what evolutionary stages the team came through and what it the relevant level of facilitation for each stage.
It will be a regular talk with the following content:
• What is Facilitation, why it’s necessary, who is facilitator/Agile facilitator
• How to design meeting
• Examples of techniques for
– Information gathering
– Information exploration
– Information evaluation
• Conflict resolution within group dynamic framework
• You will get understanding about facilitation process and facilitator role;
• You will learn how to design meetings;
• You will study facilitation techniques for information gathering, exploration and evaluation The techniques will come with examples for its usage in order it will be easier you to integrate it into your work context.
• You will see how group dynamics can influence the behavior of the group and what are effective facilitation strategies to deal apply on difference stages;